Monday, October 27, 2008
Archives
My professor found this picture in the Georgia Tech archives and I found it very interesting. It seems like a very old photograph but it could be an artist representation. Above the photo is a photo description titled "Georgia Institute of Technology College of Architecture MORGUE". Why is it called a morgue? Is the photo a piece of dead architecture? The picture is also labeled as an "August 1992 Project". For a picture that's only 16 years old it seems much older. Either that or I just haven't realized how much Tech has changed over those 16 years. In the picture, Tech is called the "Georgia School of Technology". I suppose it hasn't been classified as an institute at that point. This picture must be a photograph.....its incredible how much Tech has changed in just the past 16 years....its just a small representation of how this country has changed over the past 16 years....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment